Your client can view and accept a live list of available rooms using the form in the link below. The rooms are removed from this list when a licence has been agreed upon.
1. Make A Referral for your client
2. Client Views and Accepts a room
Note: Studio Flats are ONLY available for existing client
All clients referred must have an ID, proof of NINO and the most recent UC payment breakdown. For those claiming a legacy benefit such as JSA, ESA2 months bank statements are also required.
You can make a Referral by following the link below.
Some Rooms have Special Criteria and are reserved such as Disability
Disability – People must have one of the following to qualify for some rooms
- Disability Living Allowance DLA
- Personal Independence Payments
- Attendance Allowance
- Carer’s Allowance
- Guardian’s Allowance
- Carer’s Element of Universal Credit
- Support component of Employment and Support Allowance
- Limited Capability for Work-Related Activity (LCWRA) element of Universal Credit
- Armed Forces Compensation Scheme Payments
- Armed Forces Independence Payment
- Industrial Injuries Disablement Benefit
- War Disablement Pension
- War Widow’s or Widower’s Pension