Aves Housing  has 270 bed spaces. We provide supported accommodation single homeless men and women from 18 years.

Clients we offer tenancy related support

All clients of Aves Housing are referred to us via a number of referral agencies with HIGH to MEDIUM support needs.

Their risk factors could be:

Street homeless – with a chain number

16-17 or 55+

Drug and alcohol  willing to engage with local services


Ex-offender – with a HIGH to MEDIUM risk based on the index offense

MAPPA 1,2 or 3

Ex Care or Foster Background

Domestic Violence

Diagnosed Physical Health Issues

Ex – forces

Street Activities

What Type of Support do we provide?

Tenancy related support (support to assist you sustaining your tenancy). that we offer are aimed at helping people live independently in their homes.  The level of support varies from twice a week floating visits to projects staffed from 9 am to 5 pm and some overnight and security staff.
Meetings are held at least once a month. These typically last for 1 hour where problems are discussed and the clients are encouraged to develop solutions for themselves and in the shared community homes as a group with the more capable clients assisting or peer mentoring the less able.

Clients are encouraged to get involved in all aspects of the trust with responsibility ranging from giving help and advice to becoming a full board member.  Clients are also given the opportunity to engage in volunteering for the trust. Work experience opportunities range from assisting new clients to settle into specific jobs that enable each shared home to operate as in an independent community.

Examples of these could be:

We will always provide tenancy related support:

Aves Housing through its Partnership agreement with Greenwich Lets will also provide
  • increased letting support and assistance with claiming HB and other welfare benefits due to high client turnover
  • Assistance and support with any DWP medical reviews – that may or may not affect your tenancy
  • Controlling access, facilitating and monitoring site visits from contractors and other visitors/professionals

Ongoing support for non-tenancy related issues will include:


Support Planning

Support Planning is a vital part of our plan and with an initial referral from a suitable agency with an assessment of Risk and Needs. Our own Risk and Needs Assessment form the integral monitoring of the progress of our clients.

A Support Plan Example

C1.1 Support Plan


Support might also include:

How would I get Supported Accommodation?

If you contact us at or you can use our Referral Page to let us know the project in which you are interested then we will arrange for one of our team to complete an assessment of your needs.

There is often a waiting list and you will need 2 complete the 3 stage assessment process before being accepted. If you feel that supported housing may benefit you, you should bring this up at your next review meeting both if you are in a hospital or with your care coordinator.

What happens when I get a job?

Most probably you will be entitled to have your rent paid by housing benefit for 28 days after you start work.  We will also pay for your support costs from that time also.
After 3 months in work your tenancy will be evaluated and, if you are ready, we will start to look into a more secure accommodation closer to your job.  Of course, this process is flexible and will always be driven by your needs and goals.

What happens when you leave the project?

We will always offer after support for as long as you need it through our network of clients past and present.