Make a Referral
Aves Housing currently accepts referrals for Adults with support needs. We ONLY accept referrals from homeless organisations or government agencies such as housing departments.
IMPORTANT PLEASE READ NEW COVID PROCEDURES BELOW
New COVID Procedures
- You should ensure your client has the relevant ID, Proof of NINO, and Proof of benefits. This could be the latest UC payment breakdown. IF ESA or JSA then we also need the last 2 bank statements.
- Check room AVAILABILITY and show your client
- Refer your client using the REFERRAL FORM
- Complete the SELECT A VACANCY FROM THE LIST AND ACCEPT A ROOM
- Call Stephen on 07956 926 666 to book a Telephone Assessment
- Arrange travel for your client to move in
- Leave a Google Review so we can obtain more property and house more clients
Usually, we can move clients in on the same day if before 11am assessment or the next working day
(We Do Not Accept Referrals for clients with Mobility or Care Needs or under 25)
Clients that have not completed a Room Acceptance Form or incomplete documentation will have their move-in Delayed
- Online Referral Form